TraceLink Delivers Highest Ever Bookings and Revenue for Q2 2016
July 20, 2016
TraceLink Inc., the World’s Largest Track and Trace Network for connecting the life sciences supply chain and eliminating counterfeit prescription drugs
from the global marketplace, today announced financial results for the second quarter of 2016.
Company growth highlights include:
- A 94 percent quarterly increase in overall sales bookings, delivering the highest quarterly new sales bookings in company history;
- A two-year revenue compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 95 percent, representing the fifth-consecutive quarter where the company has delivered a two-year
CAGR above 95 percent;
- A 127 percent increase in customer growth year-over year, with 57 new customers added during the second quarter, including pharmaceutical manufacturers,
CMOs, repackagers, 3PLs, wholesale distributors, hospitals and pharmacies;
- A 69 percent increase in employee growth year-over-year, bringing TraceLink’s total track and trace headcount to 230 employees worldwide;
- The EMEA (Europe, Africa and Middle East) region demonstrated strong growth during the second quarter, representing 28 percent of new SaaS bookings.
“This quarter’s record-breaking growth validates TraceLink’s leadership in the market as the preferred solution provider across all segments within the
life sciences supply chain. During this pivotal time of global regulations and industry-wide resource constraints, companies are recognizing that time
is running out and our proven solution is the only option to meet their needs,” said Shabbir Dahod, president and CEO of TraceLink. “Over the next
half of 2016, our ability to deliver superior products and services, combined with our mission to help customers protect their patients, will enable
us to accelerate our growth in an explosive market, which in the U.S. and Europe alone, represents nearly a $1 billion opportunity.
Additional highlights for the second quarter of 2016 include:
- Experiencing a 62 percent year-over-year increase in the number of serial numbers commissioned - by pharmaceutical customers on
TraceLink’s Life Sciences Cloud.
- Processing over 3,100 compliance documents for 6.3 million units of product in South Korea, India and the European Union - through
commercial availability of the TraceLink compliance modules for each country.
- Providing the most integrated serialization and warehouse operations solution with EdgeTRAC™ by ROC IT – by executing a reseller
agreement with ROC IT Solutions. The agreement streamlines point-of-purchase, project implementation and technical support for pharmaceutical companies
seeking best-of-breed track and trace solutions that enable them to achieve regulatory compliance and efficiently track serialized inventory without
any disruption to their warehouse operations.
- Being named the Leader in Worldwide Pharmaceutical Track and Trace Software by IDC MarketScape - published in the March 2016 report,
IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Pharmaceutical Track and Trace Software 2016 Vendor Assessment, which assessed solution providers in the pharmaceutical
track and trace software market.
- Becoming the only provider to process over 100 Million Transaction History Files — reinforcing TraceLink’s proven ability in
ensuring the scalability required by pharmaceutical manufacturer, distribution and dispenser customers to achieve lot-level compliance and prepare
for serialization under the U.S. Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA).
To learn more about meeting global pharmaceutical compliance deadlines and how to build a flexible serialization, track and trace, and reporting platform
for the U.S., the EU, China, Brazil, South Korea, India, Turkey, Argentina and other countries, please visit www.tracelink.com.