Global supply requires a global supply quality platform.
The search for the most reliable, cost-effective and responsive global supply network has led many businesses to create highly complex, globally diverse
supply partner ecosystems. To ensure you can deliver the right product at the right place at the right time with the right quality, your business may
need to coordinate with dozens of supply partners, hundreds of direct material suppliers and thousands of indirect material sources worldwide.
The challenges in managing quality in today's diverse global supply network is daunting:
- Quickly identifying supplier issues and compliants and producing impact assessments to sites, products and supply plans
- Coordinating internal teams and external suppliers on an accurate, shared view of incident details
- Establishing a systematic, proactive process to address issues rather than ad-hoc responses
- Building scorecards to evaluate suppliers over time
- Learning from events to improve supplier programs and adjust internal supply strategies
- Monitoring supplier contract adherence
- Enhancing standardization while managing change across the supplier ecosystem
- Ensuring quality metrics are met by external manufacturing partners
With global markets continuing to expand, personalized medicine creating ever more diverse product portfolios and financial pressures driving requirements
to investigate operations with a microscope, the challenge of supplier quality will grow not fade over time.
Enable the heads-up display monitor you need on supply quality.
TraceLink's global supply network performance platform enables businesses to create a true supply chain control tower connecting to and monitoring their
supply network. By linking people, processes and information from external manufacturing partners and global supply sources, companies can monitor
for issues, manage change and implement continuous improvement programs across even the most diverse supply networks.
- Connect vast and highly diverse supply networks using efficient network connection and on-boarding tools
- Enable shared visibility and online status tracking of supplier issues with internal teams and affected suppliers
- Support 8D and Six Sigma DMAIC problem solving methods for systematically capturing problem descriptions, immediate containment
actions, root cause analysis and long term corrective / preventative actions
- Extract supplier issue data for KPI analytics and supplier scorecarding by tracking issues per month, on-time closure, issue
recurrance and more
- Establish a supplier change control portal that centrally captures, assigns, assesses and notifies users about changes driven
by both customers and suppliers
- Create a shared quality management workspace that delivers accurate status information and aggregates essential documentation
during batch record review, change control and deviation event processes