Underestimating the challenge of saleable returns verification can have long-term consequences for your business. In fact, saleable returns must be considered as part of a comprehensive approach that includes serialization, a Verification Router Service (VRS), EPCIS data exchange, and master data sharing—essential components to meet both DSCSA and trade partner requirements and create true business value.
Watch this on-demand webinar to hear TraceLink experts discuss:
- DSCSA Compliance: An Integrated Approach
- VRS Capabilities and Criteria
- Why Network Governance Is Essential
- User Permissions and Data Access
- Interoperability Across the VRS Landscape
To learn more about upcoming webinars, view the full series: Solving Saleable Returns: Critical Steps Toward Meeting the Deadline.