Thank you for joining us and 300 of your industry peers in Nashville at FutureLink - the only event that brings together global leaders from across the supply chain to collaborate on the digital transformation of the life sciences industry.
In addition to providing critical education and insights into DSCSA regulations and the next wave of global track and trace requirements, our speakers provided insights and best practices on how to advance the digitalization of healthcare and build a patient-centric supply chain.
Visit our FutureLink Nashville Highlights page to read the key takeaways from selected sessions. Topics include:
- DSCSA Saleable Returns - What To Know About VRS and Enforcement Discretion
- Supply Chain "Moments of Truth" - Using Digital Strategy to Impact the Patient Medicine Experience - McKinsey & Co.
- How Mayo Clinic Is Weaving Digital Into the Overall Fabric of its Supply Chain Strategy to Advance Patient Care - Joe Dudas, VP Supply Chain, Mayo Clinic
- Digital Transformation…Building a Patient-Centric Supply Chain for Specialty Therapies, George Llado, CIO, Alexion
- Supply Chain Transformation – It’s ALL About Consumer/Patient Experience, Simon Ellis, VP Supply Chain Strategies, IDC
Stay tuned for more information on TraceLink's new Digital Network Platform, introduced at FutureLink Nashville this year. The Digital Network Platform will allow users to rapidly design and deploy network orchestration and analytics applications, enabling patient-centric orchestration across the end-to-end life sciences value chain.