Leading Pharma and Healthcare Speakers Announced for FutureLink Nashville
TraceLink Inc., the world's largest integrated digital supply network providing real-time information sharing for better patient outcomes, today announced the industry-leading speakers for FutureLink Nashville, including pharmaceutical CIOs, hospital supply chain leaders, serialization experts and leading industry analysts.
FutureLink will take place October 2 – 4 at the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel in Nashville, and will address key industry topics including patient centricity in the supply chain, digitalization, serialization, DSCSA compliance, and more.
FutureLink attendees will also be introduced to the new Digital Network Platform by TraceLink, where network orchestration applications can be developed and hosted for participants on the network. TraceLink experts will provide attendees with real-world application use cases that will solve critical business challenges that currently exist within the pharmaceutical supply chain including managing digital drug recalls, combating drug shortages and ensuring commercial and clinical medicine quality.
Featured industry speakers at FutureLink Nashville include:
- George Llado, Senior Vice President and CIO at Alexion
- Alessandro de Luca, CIO of Merck Healthcare at MerckGroup
- Simon Ellis, Program Vice President at IDC Insights
- Danny Kalmar, Partner at McKinsey & Company
- John Chartier, Associate Partner at McKinsey & Company
- Randy V. Bradley, Assistant Professor of Information Systems and Supply Chain Management at University of Tennessee
- Joe Maki, Senior Director of Pharmacy Operations at Novant Health
- Robert Boehm, Head of Global Logistics Strategy, Compliance, and Operations Excellence at Celgene
- David Mason, Serialization Lead at Sandoz
- Kim Crabtree, Senior Director of Pharmaceuticals at Henry Schein
- Maeve Magner, Industry-Renowned Global Health Supply Chain Strategic Advisor
“At FutureLink Nashville, we will address global compliance regulations on the horizon, as deadlines are fast approaching around the globe. This year, we are especially excited to provide attendees with the tools to unlock the value from their serialization investments,” said Shabbir Dahod, president and CEO, TraceLink. “Today, 95 percent of the supply chain is not visible, and companies are starting to search for opportunities to create new services and efficiencies by improving communications with partners and patients, and TraceLink is making significant investments to enable this. FutureLink is an incredible opportunity to bring industry leaders together to reimagine the future of the healthcare ecosystem and collaborate on creating a healthier, safer world.”
Registration for FutureLink Nashville is open. To view the full presentation agenda, please visit: https://www.tracelink.com/futurelink-nashville/about