The TraceLink Message Center application helps users on the Opus Platform access and manage messages, notifications, and other important user events and communications.
TraceLink’s Message Center helps keep users informed about key activities, deadlines, and other critical events occurring on the Opus Platform
- Keep users informed and projects on track through better awareness about application tasks and platform activities which may need attention
- Promote better user interconnectivity and collaboration by raising awareness of new invitations to connect
Capabilities and Features
Message Center works in conjunction with the Opus Message Hub to help ensure the precise and timely information is published to and made accessible by users on the Opus Platform.
- Alerts on new notifications, such as a due date is approaching, which are generated by events in Opus applications and displayed via the Notifications icon in the Opus user experience
- Alerts to new messages, such as a link invitation, which are generated by events in Opus applications and displayed via the Inbox icon in the Opus user experience
- Filter received notifications by application and event type to quickly focus on the most important notifications for a specific user
- Query upon and review historical messages and notifications
- Ability to specific user communication preferences via a simple user configuration interface