TraceLink’s Smart Logistics is a multienterprise application that consolidates, analyzes, and optimizes overall global transportation transactions through the integration of manufacturers, logistics (3PLs, LSPs), and transportation providers for air, sea, rail, and ground transport to orchestrate the logistical and transportation processes, track status, and monitor environmental conditions.
TraceLink’s Smart Logistics is designed to close the gap between disparate islands of information, disconnected processes, and uncoordinated cross-company teams managing the flow of products between locations and within facilities across the supply chain.
- Create a more holistic and detailed view of products moving in the supply chain by integrating, aggregating, and analyzing siloed transportation data with enterprise and operational data in enterprise systems
- Optimize and streamline logistical processes and costs
- Improve visibility into and security of product inventory in the supply chain to minimize supply chain disruptions and risk
- Enhance predictability of product availability and improve overall OTIF (on-time, in-full)
- Increase information about product status and its state (temperature, other environment attributes) as it flows through the supply chain
Capabilities and Features
TraceLink Smart Logistics provides a flexible application on the Opus Platform to address the key challenges facing companies who seek to optimize the logistics ecosystem for products and create a more visible, predictable, and resilient closed-loop supply chain.
- Synchronize logistics activities by integrating processes and information across multiple stakeholders (3PL, LSP, carriers, etc.) and systems (transportation management systems, SCM, ERP)
- Establish business rules, workflows, and API integrations to manage interactions across multiple applications, processes, and stakeholders in areas such as Reservation Booking / Confirmation / Cancel, Freight Receipt and Invoice, Routing Instructions, Load Tender, Customs, Shipment Status, and Bill of Lading
- Flexible and configurable support for EDI (X12, EDIFACT) and other data transaction formats (iDOC, OAGIS, etc.) to support diverse financial flow data exchange with trade partners, each in their own preferred formats
- "Integrate-once, interoperate-with-everyone" network connectivity and canonical data model to simplify connectivity across diverse, disparate supply and trade partner networks
- Rich API interface to enhance connectivity to new business and financial systems
- Operational and analytics dashboard and reporting to improve proactive monitoring of transactions and speed response time to unexpected exceptions