Let TraceLink shoulder your entire DSCSA workload. From start to finish.
Working with more than 4,000 dispensing locations across the US has taught us that handling DSCSA compliance effectively can get in the way of providing patient care.
With TraceLink, long DSCSA "to-do" lists for pharmacy buyers, technicians, and administrators are a thing of the past – because we take care of it all. Product, partner and company master data. Exceptions. Paper-to-digital processing. Continuous quality control checks. We even prepare documents in case of an audit.
Leave DSCSA compliance to the dedicated team of TraceLink service and compliance experts used by the most US hospitals and pharmacies. And we'll let you do what you do best: Deliver the highest quality care to your patients.
Product Track with End-to-End Administration: The Most Cost-Effective, Comprehensive DSCSA Healthcare Solution
TraceLink Product Track is used by more than 4,000 US hospital and pharmacy locations. Customers subscribe to software running on a platform that connects to thousands of prescription drug suppliers and processes all DSCSA compliance information. Every Product Track subscription includes end-to-end administration services, providing a team of TraceLink compliance experts to manage all DSCSA compliance tasks, such as:
- Adding and maintaining any missing product master data – for drug products that are purchased by a pharmacy.
- Adding, removing, and maintaining any partners – with whom an organization works to purchase drug products.
- Adding or removing company locations – to cover all dispensing locations within the same operation.
- Adding or removing new users, or changing user access permissions – as staffing needs evolve and new users need to use Product Track software.
- Active maintenance and monitoring of exceptions – due to receiving purchase orders or ASNs with missing information required by DSCSA.
- Reprocessing any necessary transactions – after researching exceptions and validating that Product Track information is accurate and compliant.
- Utilizing TraceLink’s unique “network-sourced” NDC database – to continuously update new NDCs that are discovered across the TraceLink network.
- Manually entering required DSCSA data to create digital T3 from user scanned or uploaded paper documents – then appending the originally-scanned PO to ensure a fully-compliant, all-digital database of T3s.
- Actively monitoring data quality, and providing full customer support during inquiries – initiated by regulatory authorities, to ensure that customers can supply required compliance information within two business days.
Member of a GPO? Check Our List of Partners for Preferred Pricing
TraceLink has partnered with many of the largest Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs), associations and cooperatives to establish preferred pricing and standardized terms of service for their members. These partnerships cover 90% of US hospital pharmacies.
If your organization is a member of CHAMPS, CPS, FirstChoice Cooperative, GeriMed, GNYHA, Independent Pharmacy Cooperative, Innovatix, Intalere, MHA, MPhA, Pharmacy Systems, Premier, Vizient or Yankee Alliance, you can take advantage of discounted annual subscription rates for Product Track with end-to-end administration.