The standard bearer for track and trace systems.
Turkey, which has one of the longest standing track and trace systems in place, has serialization and government reporting requirements which cover all pharmaceutical products.
Turkey relies on GS1 standards to create serial numbers, and requires that pharma companies report to the Turkish government every time they produce and ship product. There are two different systems pharma companies report into ‑‑ the ITS and PTS. One reports to the Turkey government, and the other sends information to trading partners.
Managing government messaging requirements plus ITS and PTS reporting needs.
The TraceLink platform supports Turkey’s serialization requirements, and is configured so that all the required event, workflow, and reporting triggers automatically occur. We enables customers to connect to both the ITS and PTS in the required SOAP format. In addition, customers can:
- Manage ITS traceability reporting requirements from a single platform:
- Easily adapts to evolving regulatory requirements with minimal change and disruption;
- Maintains connection profiles to ITS for purposes of receiving reports;
- Manages regulatory recordkeeping and retrieval.
- View notifications sent, receipts, and exceptions received from ITS.
- Communicate information to ITS about production, imports, exports, shipments, receipts, destruction, and product status changes (e.g., loss, theft, recall).
- Communicate information to PTS about serialized shipment hierarchy for trade partner access.
- Configure email alerting on exceptions.
- Search ITS messages based on product, lot, event, serial number, date range, trade partner.
- Drilldown to view ITS report details.