Save hundreds of hours per year in IT staff time with a global cloud-management platform that leverages Amazon Web Services (AWS) and eliminates the need to maintain a physical global IT infrastructure. Unlike solutions that only use AWS as a hosting provider for data storage, TraceLink applications are natively integrated with AWS to leverage unmatched scale and performance.
- Elastic computing for flexible load balancing and extremely high reliability. Provides machines of all sizes that can be provisioned on demand to easily meet peak loads and dynamically shrink down, ensuring that you have all the computing power you need, when you need it.
- Highly secure cloud environment validated against over 1,800 security controls. Take advantage of global security standards, capabilities and services that are too vast to manage internally. The TraceLink Life Sciences Cloud is private to TraceLink for the exclusive use of our customers, configured to our security, access limitation, and permissions specifications and ensuring that you always have full ownership and control of your data.
- Simple Queue Service (SQS) enables distribution of work across 10s to 1,000s of machines. Users can send, store, and receive messages between software components at any volume, without losing messages or requiring other services to be available.
- Fast and flexible NoSQL database, DynamoDB, for consistent, single-digit millisecond latency at any scale. Fully managed cloud database with flexible data model, reliable performance and automatic scaling can hold trillions of objects with consistent read and write times for any serial number volume.
- Redshift analytics engine for storing and managing all EPCIS events. Run complex analytic queries against petabytes of structured data, using sophisticated query optimisation, columnar storage on high-performance local disks, and massively parallel query execution – with results in seconds.
- Active-active architecture for continuous availability. Automatically replicate data across multiple data centres which provides continuous availability and maximises provisioned computing capacity.