How the Life Sciences Cloud Works
Built on the Amazon Web Services global cloud infrastructure as a native cloud based application, the Life Science Cloud uses on-demand computing resources and database architectures specifically designed to handle massive sets of track and trace data and network connections in ways that traditional, on-premise systems and relational databases cannot. Companies that subscribe to the Life Sciences Cloud network have access to a broad set of tools and applications that protect product integrity, ensure global track and trace compliance, improve external supply performance and cut operating costs.
- Gain real-time visibility across your entire supply network – creating direct internal ERP integration to all business partners’ enterprise systems for virtual team collaboration on supply planning and execution;
- Enable oversight and collaboration across external quality review processes – by electronically capturing and aggregating CAPA, LIMS and process quality data in a common format from all external supply partners and non-integrated internal production sites;
- Create team-based, cross-functional collaboration across supply relationships – to share information, conduct analysis and make decisions on supply planning, production execution and channel distribution;
- Ensure precise, up-to-date inventory balance reconciliation with all external supply partners – to enable integrated access to customer and channel demand information and improve visibility into current production status across all production sites;
- Utilize global track and trace tools – to minimize the risk, cost and time in meeting global serialization, government reporting and other compliance regulations for you and your network.; and,
- Open a bi-directional communication channel with patients and pharmacists – to enable mobile verification of product identity, improve access to regimen adherence and product information, and capture data on global authentication activity.