EU FMD just celebrated its two-year anniversary. Our members continue to discuss Alert Management, individual country requirements, developments to the EMVS, and Brexit.
Who Can Join?
Time: 9am ET, 3pm CET, 9pm SGT
Cadence: Every 2 weeks on Thursdays
Duration: 1 hour
13 May, 27 May, 10 June, 24 June, 8 July, 22 July, 5 August
Members decided to hold two additional sessions to share experiences on managing potential falsification alerts in light of the large volume of these that Marketing Authorization Holders are obliged to resolve in an often short timeframe. Materials for the on-demand session are available to EU FMD SIG members:
- Alert management workshop 1: 16 Feb 2021
- Alert management workshop 2: 2 March 2021
Topics from Recent Meetings
- Categorising and triaging Level 5 alerts
- Working with multiple Member State alert management processes and systems
- Brexit-related guidance and impact on supply chains
- Supply chain planning for the end of export decommissioning derogations
- Serialization options for 2022+