EU FMD SIG members discuss the ever-shifting landscape on Brexit, on Alert Management and individual country requirements, developments to the EMVS, and much more.
Who Can Join?
Time: 9am ET, 3pm CET, 9pm SGT
Cadence: Every 2 weeks on Thursdays
Duration: 1 hour
28 Oct, 11 Nov, 25 Nov, 9 Dec, 23 Dec, 6 Jan (2022)
Topics from Recent Meetings
- Categorising and triaging Level 5 alerts
- Working with multiple Member State alert management processes and systems
- Brexit-related guidance and impact on supply chains
- Distributor and hospital requirements for barcoding on primary packaging
- Supply chain planning for the end of export decommissioning derogations
- Serialization options for 2022+