TraceLink’s Serialized Product Intelligence (SPI) is an advanced operational reporting application which enables proactive monitoring of a company’s serialized production, operational events and compliance reporting events by instrumenting complex serialization and compliance data through the creation of a centralized repository and associated data/analytics functionality.
Serialized Product Intelligence is a key foundation for ensuring compliance, unlocking the value of serialized products and events, and leveraging that information to drive business opportunity and supply chain excellence.
- Transform serialization events, business rules, and compliance requirements into visual reports and interactive graphical dashboards that provide a "top-down" view of a company's serialized inventory
- Drive serialization operational excellence and improve product availability
- Monitor shipments, lots, and serialized products with new levels of visibility and actionable insight
- Accelerate resolution of issues (supply/trade partner errors, product/serialization inventory reconciliation discrepancies, aggregation issues, shipment errors)
- Enable insightful root cause analysis on issues and events
- Develop cost and risk avoidance procedures
- Enable efficient, “business-as-usual” operations while effectively managing unique business requirements due to serialized products and traceability regulations
- Proactively manage serialized product in the supply chain to reduce product delays and improve predictability of supply instead of reacting to and firefighting issues
- Develop and end-to-end view of your serialization process and its touchpoints to your packaging and distribution operations
- Empower users and key stakeholders across the enterprise with their own ability to use SPI’s flexible and powerful UI for queries, interactive discovery, and data visualization
Capabilities and Features
Serialized Product Intelligence provides an intelligent analytical data model and high performance data processing engine to enable continuous, real-time instrumentation and analysis of serialization and lot-level events.
- Serial Number Reconciliation
- Enable the review of current operational status of serial numbers, last known deliveries, compliance reports submitted and packaging hierarchy
- Drill down on operational status at the entire lot level, delivery level, a parent packaging container level or at a specific serial number level
- Serial Number Events History
- Enable the review of the operational and compliance history of serial numbers at an entire lot level, delivery level or at select serial number level
- Compare and troubleshoot supply chain issues reported internally, by trading partners, or as standard checkpoint in the operations process
- Commissioned Lot Reconciliation
- Enable the monitoring of lot commissioning activity and serial number quantities produced at each packaging level.
- Monitor lots produced by product, by location or the produce items' target markets.
- Find and analyze data for a unique lot and product while troubleshooting issues
- Facilitate returns processing with search for possible lot matches by supplying a partial lot number string when a returned product’s lot barcode is damaged and not fully readable
Related Product Information