As a TraceLink customer, you have an entire team of experts assigned directly to your business. This dedicated team ensures the success of your ongoing relationship with TraceLink, from the moment you begin implementation to exploring new opportunities for maximizing the ROI of your TraceLink solutions.
- Project managers guide you through the implementation process. When you become a TraceLink customer, an Implementation Project Manager (IPM) will manage your project as defined in your Scope of Work (SOW), teach you how to manage future connections, and provide you tools and templates for future connections.
- Technical consultants offer specialized expertise. When complex implementation challenges require a deeper level of technical proficiency, you’ll have a TraceLink Technical Consultant who will assist in resolving configuration challenges and issues, and provide education about how to configure your TraceLink environment.
- Customer success managers are your long-term partners for success. From the time your implementation is underway and after it is complete, you’ll have a dedicated Customer Success Manager who is available for strategy discussions and as a point of escalation when unforeseen troubleshooting issues arise.
- Technical support experts to resolve challenges. Should technical issues arise that require special assistance, the TraceLink Technical Support team is available to you 24/7 to address any questions and resolve issues.
- Network success managers provide support for your trade partners. Every TraceLink customer benefits from a Network Success Manager whose responsibility is to educate and assist your trade partners, ensuring smooth and rapid trade partner connectivity. Education includes how to format files for data exchange, guidance on product master data requirements, and testing serialization data exchange to ensure format and delivery accuracy.
- Managed services to minimize your resource investment. TraceLink’s Managed Services offering provides skilled resources to augment your existing staff or allow you to completely outsource the configuration, administration and management of your TraceLink serialization solution. Services include configuration of trade partners for serialization data exchange, master data administration including data entry and maintenance, exception management, and troubleshooting. With TraceLink’s Managed Services, we ensure your serialization solution does not become an impediment to running your business.