Agile Process Teams
Digitalize Your Supplier Network to Achieve Agility and Resilience in Your Supply Chain
A better way to manage incidents, changes, document reviews and more.
"Everyone is working from the same digital source of truth. We don't need to look into emails and spreadsheets to see what is going on, what happens next, and why something happened. We've cut our incident resolution time by 5x, and the visibility has helped us prevent issues from recurring."
Sr. Director of IT for External Manufacturing,
Fortune 100 Pharma Co
Benefits & Values
Boost the performance of your supplier network.
Enables multienterprise processes to improve the execution of process changes, quality defect resolutions and supplier management issues.
Improve SRM productivity
Improve supply chain agility
Improved communication, visibility and joint decision making to mitigate risks.
Become preferred customer
Joint risk mitigation
Coordination of changes, quality documents, and incident resolution to ensure compliance and alignment on social issues.
Improved customers service & OTIF
Millions saved in cost avoidance
Enhance Corporate Social Responsibility
Better communication and processes can reduce carbon footprint and enables collaboration and alignment on social issues.
Protect brand image
Drive Down Cost
Streamlined processes, faster incident resolution, permanent reduction of recurring incidents, and joint innovation dramatically lower costs.
Lower operating and product costs
Reduce inventory levels
Improved productivity frees up time for SRMs to build stronger supplier relationships and joint innovation projects.
Introducing Agile Process Teams
Collaborative Work Management for Supply Networks
Create digital networks with your suppliers on demand, pulling from the TraceLink Digital Supply Network of 280,000+ partners across the end-to-end supply chain.
Assemble digital teams across functional boundaries inside and outside of your organization to assign tasks, share documents, receive notifications, and track due dates.
Any team member in your network, outside and inside of your organization, can virtually track progress of any projects.
Manage your supplier processes with agility and ease, digitalizing change requests, document review, quality document review, and batch record review for quicker collaboration.
Resolve incidents with direct and indirect supplier incidents, as well as external and internal manufacturing.
Review dashboards that provide visibility into project status and supplier performance.
Utilize Opus' low-code platform to customize solutions and extend workflows to meet your company’s unique business needs.
Agile Process Teams Drives Quantifiable Value
Improves Operational Productivity
- Resolve incidents quicker, reduce costs and improve processes with your suppliers quicker, reduce costs and improve processes with your suppliers
- Easily execute intercompany processes with suppliers
- Streamline business processes and improve quality of results
Strategically Enhance Relationships with Your Suppliers
- Drive innovation with your suppliers on quality improvements and reduction of product costs
- Reduce product costs and alleviate more time to work on strategic objectives
- Meet GXP compliance and regulatory guidelines
- Build trust and strengthen relationships with suppliers for better reliability and responsiveness, to – achieve ultimate customer status
Impact on Business Performance
- Improve On-Time, In-Full, through reduced stockouts and shortages
- Enhance delivery performance
- Increase customer satisfaction – best supplier status
- Lower inventory levels
- Avoid millions in costs