Customers of TraceLink's Russia Compliance and Crypto Codes applications discuss evolving regulatory developments, review and analyze updates to technical guidelines and regulatory decrees, work together to solve Russia MDLP issues, and collaborate on strategies to minimize supply roadblocks in Russia.
Who Can Join?
TraceLink Russia Compliance and Russia Crypto Codes Customers
Time: 9am EDT, 3pm CET, 9pm SGT
Cadence: Every 2 weeks on Wednesdays
Duration: 1 hour
5 May, 19 May, 2 June, 16 June, 30 June, 14 July, 28 July
Topics from Recent Meetings
- OMS authentication changes
- Traceability and pilot requirements for Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan
- TraceLink Reporting Capabilities and Enhancements
- Troubleshooting operational issues with Russia compliance
- Managing the modified reporting under "Notification Mode"
- MDLP performance and issue resolution