Discuss | Strategize | Prepare
Global Compliance and Serialization Workshop
A TraceLink Event
Date: Wednesday, April 17, 2019
Location: Renaissance Mumbai Convention Centre Hotel
2&3B, Near Chinmayanand Ashram, Powai, Mumbai
Cost: Free (Terms & conditions apply*)
Join pharmaceutical companies and CMOs from across India for a free* one-day event to hear expert speakers discuss global track and trace regulations, as well as the business value to be derived from serialization data. You will learn:
- The latest updates and analysis on track and trace mandates in the EU, Russia, Saudi Arabia, and other countries.
- How the 2019 DSCSA saleable returns verification deadline impacts companies that sell product into the United States.
- The basics of serialization—for those who are just getting started.
- How your industry peers have implemented serialization in their business-as-usual state.
- How an integrated digital supply network will deliver new business visibilities, analytics, and other value applications to TraceLink customers.
Full Agenda: Coming soon!
Register now to secure your spot.
*Terms and Conditions
This free event is intended for pharmaceutical manufacturers, contract manufacturers, and contract packagers only. If you are not one of the these companies, please contact us regarding attending this event at email@example.com.