2 March 2020
13:30 – 19:00
Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel
Hugo-Eckener-Ring 15, Flughafen/Terminal 1
60549 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Digital pioneers like you are changing the landscape of the pharmaceutical supply chain as serialized inventory becomes the master key to unlocking unprecedented visibility, achieving operational excellence, and ensuring patients get their medicines safely and securely, when they need them. Join us in Frankfurt to learn first-hand from serialization leaders like Arjan Adegeest, Merck KGaA, about how you can leverage your serialized inventory to drive digital transformation, demonstrate new value, and maximize the ROI of your serialization investments.
- 13:30 Registration and light lunch
- 14:00 Transforming Compliance, Quality, Supply Chain and Commercial Operations with Serialized Data and a Digital Supply Network, Andrew Batchelor, Regional Vice President, EMEA
- 14:15 Leveraging Your Serialization Investment to Drive Digital Transformation and Deliver ROI, Arjan Adegeest, Head of Artwork Development, Serialization, and Digital Supply Chain at Merck KGaA
- 15:00 Upcoming Global Track and Trace Deadlines: What Every Quality/Compliance, Supply Chain and Commercial Department Should Know, Dan Walles, General Manager, Track & Trace Compliance
- 15:30 Managing Serialized Inventory and Achieving Operational Excellence with a Global Compliance Platform, Dan Walles, General Manager, Track & Trace Compliance
- 16:15 Break
- 16:45 Enabling Smart Distribution Tracking of Serialized Products for Revenue Expansion and Diversion Prevention, John Jacey, Digitalization Strategy
- 17:15 Leveraging a Digital Network to Collaborate with External Manufacturers, Suppliers, and Trade Partners for Improved Visibility and Medicine Availability, John Jacey, Digitalization Strategy
- 17:45 Cocktail reception
Join us to see why TraceLink is the only partner that can deliver serialization solutions and business intelligence on a digital network platform designed for global scale.