4 February 2020
13:30 – 19:00
Paris Marriott Opera Ambassador
16 Boulevard Haussmann
75009 Paris, France
Join us in Paris for our TraceLink Solution Showcase & 2020 Preview, where you will see how your investments in serialization will transform the supply chain, optimize your commercial operations, and lead to better patient outcomes. This is a unique opportunity for serialization and supply chain leaders to learn how data-driven insights and end-to-end visibility enable patient-centric orchestration across your supply chain, letting you see more, share more, and do more with your trade partners, your customers, and the patients who depend on your products.
- 13:30 Registration and light lunch
- 14:00 Transforming Compliance, Quality, Supply Chain and Commercial Operations with Serialized Data and a Digital Supply Network, Renaud Delcroix, Regional Vice President, EMEA
- 14:15 Upcoming Global Track and Trace Deadlines: What Every Quality/Compliance, Supply Chain and Commercial Department Should Know, Dan Walles, General Manager, Track & Trace Compliance
- 14:30 Managing Serialized Inventory and Achieving Operational Excellence with a Global Compliance Platform, Dan Walles, General Manager, Track & Trace Compliance
- 15:00 Break
- 15:30 Maximizing Your Serialization Investment With Continuous, Real-Time Monitoring to Improve On-Time, In-Full Delivery of Serialized Medicine, Bharath Sundararaman, General Manager, Intelligent Supply Network
- 16:00 Enabling Smart Distribution Tracking of Serialized Products for Revenue Expansion and Diversion Prevention, Jamshed Dubash, General Manager, Smart Supply & Logistics/IoT
- 16:30 Leveraging a Digital Network with Serialized Data to Collaborate with Partners for Improved Forecasting, Visibility and Medicine Availability, John Bermudez, General Manager, Digital Network Platform
- 17:00 Cocktail reception
Join us to see why TraceLink is the only partner that can deliver serialization solutions and business intelligence on a digital network platform designed for a global scale.