Wake-Up Call: The Critical Need for Agility in the Pharmaceutical Supply Chain
Can you reduce order fulfillment cycle times by as much as 40%? How much could a 20% reduction in preventable shipping delays save your company? How can collaborative problem-solving improve on-time, in-full delivery?
Early detection of supplier incidents, exceptions, and deviations is essential for supply chain agility. The sooner an issue can be resolved in the supply and manufacturing process—before it becomes a disruption—the more the cost of corrective actions and the impact on customer satisfaction can be reduced. Read this eBook to understand:
- How the 2020 epidemic exposed pharma supply chain vulnerabilities
- The characteristics of an agile supply chain
- The benefits of a collaborative supply network
- The impact of improving "right time, first time" quality
- How a 50% reduction in defects and disruptions improves ROI