TraceLink continuously monitors emerging and evolving track and trace regulations around the world. View updates from the past week, and other recent developments below.
- Version 1.1 of the Medicines Barcoding and Serialization Guidelines document was published. The changes to this version included adjustments to the mandatory and optional fields.
- The Downtime and Disruption Information System is now live on the EMVO website.
- An updated background summary was circulated on the upcoming barcoding, serialization, and reporting requirements that will be phased in from 2020 to 2025.
- The Ministry of Health circulated an outline of discussions for a proposed new electronic Product Information Leaflet, which will include a QR code.
- Formal updates have not yet been published concerning the January 7 deadline and SFDA enforcement of those regulations.