Top Pharmas Share Serialization Expectations for CMOs
Original webcast: May 4, 2016
If your contract manufacturing organization works with pharmaceutical companies who do business in the U.S., EU, or any other of the many countries that have upcoming serialization requirements, you need to be preparing now. The first critical step is understanding your customers’ expectations.
Listen to four of the world’s top pharma companies—Abbott, Merck KGaA, Teva and Sanofi—discuss:
- Brand requirements for CMO partners.
- Regulatory considerations in the U.S., EU, and other markets.
- Solution needs and challenges.
- Project and readiness timelines.
- How to integrate with pharma partners.