How disruptive has COVID-19 been to the pharma supply chain? Before the pandemic, 74% of companies could report 98% average on-time, in-full delivery performance from their direct materials suppliers. That number is now down to 28%.
At the same time, over 80% of companies have lost the ability to plan effectively and are constantly expediting to meet demand.
For you and your company, understanding how the industry is responding to COVID-19 is critical to your bottom line—and your ability to get medicines to the patients who need them.
TraceLink commissioned research firm IDC to survey 500 key decision makers globally from pharma companies, CMOs, wholesalers, hospitals and pharmacies to understand and quantify the impact of COVID-19 on the end to end pharmaceutical supply chain.
Register for this on-demand webinar and hear from IDC analyst, Simon Ellis, as he reveals major findings from this industry-wide research, providing an unprecedented view of the state of the pharmaceutical supply chain amidst the COVID-19 pandemic and how companies are planning and adapting their supply chains for a changing world.
What you will learn:
- The current state of digital transformation in the pharmaceutical supply chain and how this has been influenced by COVID-19;
- The most common and unique COVID-19 challenges faced by companies across the supply chain;
- Drug shortages – how COVID-19 has magnified this problem and the steps being taken to combat shortages;
- Benchmarking data On-Time, In-Full (OTIF) rates; inventory; upstream and downstream collaboration, visibility, and information sharing;
- Technologies that can help address COVID-19 challenges; and,
- Critical gaps that still remain in the supply chain
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to hear results from the industry’s most comprehensive outlook on the impact of COVID-19 and learn how to apply these industry-wide learnings to mitigate future disruptions in your supply chain.