Product Track manages your compliance data across the pharmaceutical supply chain to ensure that you meet your regulatory requirements as the Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA) is phased in. Product Track traces your product as it moves through the supply chain and generates the Transaction Histories (THs) required for lot-level compliance.
Product Track also manages serialization data for those companies implementing package-level traceability to prepare for the 2023 DSCSA requirements.
With Product Track, you can:
- Locate Transaction Histories for product deliveries to respond to requests for information (RFIs) from regulatory agencies
- Manage and view THs for shipments, receipts, returns, and drop shipments
- Manage and view EPCIS data for serialized shipments
- Track TH inventory in the warehouse
- Create THs for paper receipts from vendors that do not send electronic transaction data
- Generate and send THs if you resell limited quantities of medicine to other healthcare and pharmacy organizations