TraceLink’s Smart Inventory Tracker is a mobile application—natively connected to the cloud—that combines serialization and fulfillment operations in the warehouse to meet both business and regulatory compliance needs. The application manages your warehouse data at the edge, meaning that the data is processed where the product is handled. The application software running on the device allows for local processing on the handheld scanner and rapid response.
Smart Inventory Tracker verifies and updates the status of the serialized product in your TraceLink serialization repository, Warehouse Management System (WMS), and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), with compliance reporting triggered based on configurable workflows. By meeting business and compliance requirements in a single scan, Smart Inventory Tracker improves efficiencies in the warehouse. The user interface for Smart Inventory Tracker was built with a responsive, elastic design so it can run on any mobile device.
With Smart Inventory Tracker you can:
- Improve and automate warehouse processes—receiving, returns, picking, packing, and shipping.
- Support the full US DSCSA and EU FMD compliance traceability receiving and distribution processes.
- Handle post batch rework (for sampling, verification, or damaged product) without having to send the product back to the line.
- Supports all aggregation, de-aggregation, and rework use cases.
- Verify and decommission serial numbers for all EU FMD exception use cases such as 16, 22, and 23 within each warehouse process.
- Scan products for DSCSA suspect or returns product verification.
- Receive delivery orders from WMS or ERP and verify correct product, lot, and quantity are packed.