SOLUTIONS FOR THE INTERNET OF SUPPLY CHAINS
TraceLink creates a broad range of solutions that enable companies and their supply network partners to master the supply chain challenges of today and the future. Leveraging the Opus platform that connects systems, processes, people, and enterprises into the Internet of Supply Chains. TraceLink solutions help companies meet uncertain and fluctuating global demand, manage global supply disruptions, prepare for regulatory compliance and traceability mandates, and more.
What is a TraceLink Solution?
TraceLink solutions are purpose-built, highly customizable and extensible capabilities used by supply chain networks, and the companies and people collaborating across them, to meet unique business needs and solve critical supply chain challenges. A TraceLink solution goes beyond a traditional application. It is specifically designed and architected to meet today's diverse, continually evolving global supply chain of shared information, shared processes, and complex network ecosystems.
- Supports Faster and Better Decision Making by collecting the right data in the right format across a company's partner ecosystem
- Enhances Workflows to Streamline Multienterprise Processes by modeling actual stages and transitions of shared process on a per-process network basis
- Promotes Internal and Partner Engagement by delivering customized yet simple, intuitive, and unified user experiences to everyone within the same solution
- Ensures Security and Compliance across the digital partner ecosystem, without increasing IT budget, by controlling and managing user access to processes, data, and APIs
- Enables Rapid Scaling and Easy Management across partners and networks, without additional IT backlog, by facilitating the ability of the teams themselves to manage, update, validate, distribute, and deploy solutions
To achieve this revolution in developing and deploying critical capabilities at speed to internal users and external partners. TraceLink solutions are modular building blocks giving access to and the ability to customize underlying application features:
- Core Business Objects
- User Experience
- Data Model
- Roles and Policies
This modular approach enables companies to immediately deploy the existing solution, or take the solution and customize, extend, and distribute it to meet unique needs via the TraceLink Solution Designer.
Publish, retrieve, and share product master data across supply networks to meet use cases for verifying serialized product information.