The COVID-19 pandemic has shown us all that global supply chains are not as agile, resilient, and reliable as they need to be to minimize the impact of global disruptions on patient and healthcare outcomes. Are you prepared for a new patient-centric supply chain mental model with improved agility, resilience, and reliability capabilities to withstand future disruptions?
This on-demand webinar brings together prominent strategists and practitioners—including academics, company executives, and leading supply chain authorities—to discuss the journey to an agile, resilient, and reliable supply chain. In addition to providing insights on how this will impact the transformation of the existing global healthcare business model, they will discuss:
- The Agile Supply Chain Credo: essential principles and guidelines that pharma and healthcare can adopt to bring change, agility, resilience, and reliability to healthcare.
- How the Credo is the north star on your path to agility, and the secret to powering supply chain performance in today’s turbulent times.
- The best agile practices that can be translated from other industries that have already successfully transformed their supply chains into customer-driven value networks.
- How companies can use this Agile Supply Chain Credo to change business leadership and strategic planning models.
The international panel includes:
- Mike Deem, Global Head of Supply Chain, CSL Behring
- Alessandro DeLuca – CIO, Merck KGaA
- Maeve Magner - Global Supply Chain Thought Leader; Healthcare in Emerging Markets
- Dr. John Gattorna, PhD, Leading Global Supply Chain Author Leader, Adjunct Professor at the University of Technology, Sydney, the SP Jain School of Global Management, and Foundation Professor to CIPS Australia
- Dr. Omera Khan – Professor of Logistics and Supply Chain Management, University of Manchester, UK
- Dr. Martin Christopher – Leading Global Supply Chain Author, Emeritus Professor, Cranfield School of Management
- Roddy Martin, Supply Chain Thought Leader, Former AMR Gartner analyst, Accenture Consultant and Chief Digital Strategist , TraceLink
The world has changed and healthcare will never be the same. Register to watch this on-demand webinar today.