Russia’s serialization and track-and-trace regulations are the most complex and demanding in the world. Serialized Product Intelligence is a new self-service analytics application from TraceLink that is purpose-built to help you achieve operational excellence in this challenging regulatory environment through proactive monitoring, rapid root cause analysis, and self-service analytics capabilities.
Join TraceLink’s Bharath Sundararaman and Pasi Kemppainen, Director, Head of Global Supply Chain Traceability and Digital Strategy at Santen Pharmaceutical for this webinar to learn how Serialized Product Intelligence can help you take control of serialized operations in Russia and avoid costly supply chain disruptions. You’ll see how you can:
- Achieve operational excellence through proactive supply chain monitoring, rapid root cause analysis, and easy access to audit trail and message logs
- Troubleshoot errors and discover compliance problems before they lead to expensive supply chain disruptions
- Proactively monitor your serialized supply chain across every shipment, lot, and serial number to detect problems early
- Reduce product shortages and supply chain disruptions by reconciling serial numbers and lots and matching operations data to compliance data
- Replace manual investigation of complex aggregation errors and speed up issue resolution
You’ll also see a product demo focusing on some of the key Serialized Product Intelligence capabilities and use cases specifically for Russia.
Watch this on-demand webinar to see how Serialized Product Intelligence can help you turn your serialized operations in Russia into a competitive advantage.