Members discuss how to meet Brazil's aggressive compliance deadline of 28 April 2022, as well as meet other requirements such as Horizontal Communication and ANVISA's Serialization Plan.
We concluded the Brazil Special Interest Group on 4 Nov 2021. We are continuing the conversation in the Brazil Innovation Forum where we discuss best approaches to meeting the April 2022 Compliance deadline. The group is available exclusively to TraceLink's Brazil Compliance customers.
Topics from Previous Meetings
- Implementation planning to achieve 100% Serialization/Traceability by April 2022
- Requirements under ANVISA's approved Normative Instruction
- Interpretation and discussion of ANVISA publications (e.g. SNCM Q&A)
- "What Can You Do Today?" Series for April 2022 Readiness
- Onboarding Direct Partners and Downstream Partners
- Submitting and Maintaining your Serialization Plan
- Metadata Requirements