Members discuss how to keep pace with Brazil's rapidly-evolving regulations, review drafts of the ANVISA Normative Instruction and other regulatory publications, analyze the operational and data management requirements in the Brazil technical guidelines, discuss Implementation Phase requirements and deadlines, and analyze Horizontal Integration use cases and guidance from the related GS1 Brazil workgroup on Horizontal Integration.
Who Can Join?
Time: 9am EDT, 3pm CET, 9pm SGT
Cadence: Every 2 weeks on Thursday
Duration: 1 hour
12 Aug, 26 Aug, 9 Sep, 23 Sep, 7 Oct
Topics from Recent Meetings
- ANVISA and DICOL Meeting Updates
- Requirements under the latest draft Normative Instruction
- "What Can You Do Today?" Series for April 2022 Readiness
- Onboarding Direct Partners and Downstream Partners
- Managing deadlines in the Implementation and Operational Phases
- Brazil Customer Journey: Milestones for Company Planning
- Submitting and Maintaining your Implementation Plan
- Metadata Requirements