Members discuss how to keep pace with Brazil's rapidly-evolving regulations, review drafts of Normative Instructions and other ANVISA regulatory publications, analyze the operational and data management requirements in Brazil technical guidelines, discuss Assisted Implementation processes, and analyze Horizontal Integration use cases and the work of the related GS1 Brazil workgroup on Horizontal Integration.
Who Can Join?
Open to industry
Time: 9am EDT, 3pm CET, 9pm SGT
Cadence: Every 2 weeks on Thursday
Duration: 1 hour
22 April, 6 May, 20 May, 3 June, 17 June, 1 July, 15 July
Topics from Last Meeting
- Overview of Brazil Serialization/Track-and-Trace Law
- Overview of Draft Normative Instruction and Provisions
- ANVISA Updates
- Overview of Brazil Reporting and Compliance Choreography
- Activation Event - Updates
- Overview of Horizontal Integration
- Open questions and discussion