Add a Day of Training or Certification to Your FutureLink Experience!
Customer Training Sessions | TraceLink Administrator Certification
Sharpen your skills without missing out on your favorite FutureLink sessions! Due to increased demand, we’re dedicating a day to TraceLink customer training and offering three of our most popular instructor-led courses for one low price. On-site TraceLink Administrator Certification Training is also available for TraceLink University Premium subscribers.
Registration for the full FutureLink conference is required in order to participate in TraceLink University pre-conference sessions.
Customer Training Sessions
June 9 | 12:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Only $595 for all three sessions
Exclusively for TraceLink customers: Take advantage of hands-on training led by TraceLink experts. Simply select the TraceLink University option when you register for FutureLink Boston. Please note: FutureLink discount codes cannot be applied to TraceLink University training.
Technical Deep Dive: Serial Number Exchange (90 minutes)
Learn the fundamentals of troubleshooting in Serial Number Exchange by analyzing the XML messages for each transaction.
- Identify elements of a TraceLink XML file.
- List the Serial Number Exchange transaction messages and identify the purpose of each.
- Perform Serial Number Exchange transactions by uploading TraceLink XML files using a File Transfer Protocol (FTP) interface.
- Confirm message results using Info Exchange, Serial Number Exchange Packaging Events Log, and Serialized Operations Manager query functions.
- Troubleshoot common errors and resubmit messages via Info Exchange.
Technical Deep Dive: Serialized Operations Manager (90 minutes)
Learn the fundamentals of troubleshooting in Serialized Operations Manager by analyzing the XML messages for each transaction.
- Explain how TraceLink Workflows are used to route data.
- List the Serialized Operations Manager transaction messages and identify the purpose of each.
- Perform Serialized Operations Manager transactions by uploading TraceLink XML files using an FTP interface.
- Confirm message results using Info Exchange and Serialized Operations Manager.
- Troubleshoot and resolve common errors.
Preparing for DSCSA End-to-End Serialization (90 Minutes)
Learn about DSCSA regulations for track and trace compliance and how U.S. supply chain partners exchange serialization data and verify products for saleable returns.
- Summarize the DSCSA requirements for each supply chain segment.
- Describe how Verification Router Services, such as TraceLink’s Product Information Manager, accomplish verification for saleable returns in the U.S. market.
- View serialization data in Product Track.
- Explain how EPCIS data exchange is accomplished in TraceLink.
TraceLink Administrator Certification
June 9 | 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
On-site TraceLink Administrator Certification Training is available for TraceLink University Premium subscribers. Contact your TraceLink Account Executive to learn more or to subscribe.
TraceLink University Administrator Certification includes:
- A prerequisite, two-hour self-study learning path in our Learning Management System containing eLearning courses and knowledge checks. You receive access to the course prior to the class.
- Personalized labs with custom data. Your course instructor is available as you complete labs, validating your lab results for certification.
- A follow-up virtual training session, scheduled after FutureLink Nashville.
- An online certification exam to be completed within two weeks of completing the course.
- Adding partners and internal locations
- Partner configuration scenarios
- Adding products and serial number templates
- Working with Serial Number Exchange
- Working with Serialization Operations Manager
- Managing Users and Roles
Contact Us to Register for Administrator Certification
Contact your TraceLink Account Executive to register for the one-day pre-conference or to subscribe to TraceLink University Premium. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions