NEXUS '12 Highlights External Supply, Pharma Serialization, Quality Solutions
TraceLink Inc., helping businesses securely supply every global market opportunity on-time and in-full with the TraceLink Business Cloud, today announced Supply Network NEXUS ‘12. NEXUS ’12, being held on September 19th, 2012 at the Hyatt Regency in New Brunswick NJ, gathers Life Science business and technical leaders to discuss solutions for pharmaceutical serialization and traceability preparedness, external supply management, outsourced production quality oversight and more.
NEXUS ’12 combines presentations, panel discussions, peer networking and hands-on demos to generate new ideas for improving performance, reducing risk and ensuring compliance across global pharmaceutical supply, production and distribution operations. Sessions on the agenda include:
- The Pharmaceutical Supply Chain – A Strategic Look Forward
- Global Serialization and Traceability – Regulations and Standards
- Building Your Pharmaceutical Traceability Infrastructure
- Pharmaceutical Traceability Strategy: Insights from Serialization / EPCIS Pilots
- California ePedigree, EFPIA, India, China, Brazil and more: Where to Go Next?
- Supply Planning for the Virtual Supply Network
- Building the External Supply Management Platform
- The External Supply Quality Management System
- The CMO Business Case for Supply Network Collaboration
Keynoting NEXUS '12 are two visionary leaders:
- Peter Bigelow – President of SHA LLC, former interim CEO/President, North American Operations at Patheon and SVP Manufacturing at Wyeth Pharmaceuticals
- Roddy Martin – SVP Global Supply Chain & Manufacturing Transformation at Competitive Capabilities Int’l, former VP and GM Value Chain Strategies at AMR Research
Others sharing their insights include leaders from Pfizer, Merck, GS1, Dirk Rodgers Consulting and more.
“NEXUS ’12 brings together ideas and insights from pharmaceutical industry leaders on preparing companies and their external supply network to securely, predictably and efficiently reach today’s global markets,” said Shabbir Dahod, President and CEO of TraceLink. “This is critically important as levels of outsourced production increase, diverse serialization and traceability regulatory deadlines approach and pressure to improve supply chain KPIs grows. At NEXUS ’12, we focus on the strategic and operational issues executives need to consider when building a comprehensive approach for improving supply planning, optimizing outsourced production performance and ensuring compliance with track and trace mandates.”
TraceLink’s NEXUS ’12 is designed for leaders from pharmaceutical / biopharmaceutical companies, CMO / CPOs, pharmaceutical distributors/3PLs and pharmacies. Supply chain, manufacturing, technical operations, IT, quality and procurement teams will gain actionable knowledge for their organizations. NEXUS ’12 is conveniently scheduled one day before the Contract Pharma Contracting and Outsourcing Conference.
To learn more about TraceLink’s solutions for creating an integrated and collaborative supply network, reducing risk through external quality management and oversight, improving supply planning with agile S&OP collaboration and protecting from drug counterfeiting as in the recent Genentech Avastin and Eli Lilly Prozac incidents with serialization, ePedigree and track and trace solutions, visit www.tracelink.com.
TraceLink helps companies securely supply every global market opportunity on-time and in-full through the TraceLink Business Cloud. The TraceLink Business Cloud is a cloud-based application platform that connects business transactions, partner networks and professional relationships across companies and functions. The result is improved visibility, predictability and performance across global supply, manufacturing and distribution operations. The TraceLink Business Cloud combines an “integrate-once, interoperate-with-everyone” transaction translation platform, user-managed business collaboration workspaces and cross-linked business process modules on a globally elastic cloud infrastructure to help companies realize their strategic goals in improving global supply network performance.