TraceLink Announces Final Speaker Line Up for FutureLink Chicago, Including Industry Leaders from Abbott, Biogen, Pfizer, and McKesson
TraceLink Inc., the World’s Largest Track and Trace Network for connecting the life sciences supply chain and providing real-time information sharing for better patient outcomes, today announced the final line-up of industry speakers confirmed for FutureLink Chicago, taking place November 5 -7, 2018 at the InterContinental Hotel. With more than 30 sessions, FutureLink Chicago will offer customized tracks for global, diversified and clinical stage pharmaceutical companies, wholesale distributors, pharmacies and hospitals, including APCE continuing education (CE) accreditation courses.
FutureLink Chicago: A Customizable Experience for Life Sciences Companies
The only annual event that gathers commercial, operational, and clinical care leaders from across the pharmaceutical and healthcare delivery industries, FutureLink Chicago is designed to deliver educational sessions to help companies plan for the next stages of the U.S. Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA), while also providing insight into the future of the digital drug supply chain. Attendees will learn first-hand from industry leaders on serialization data analytics, saleable return verification pilots, product recalls, patient engagement, and receive practical user group training on TraceLink software applications.
Featured Industry Speakers at FutureLink Chicago Include:
- Cyndi Poetker, Director of Standards and Traceability, Abbott
General Session: “Business as Usual: Day-to-Day Serialization Management and Analytics”
- Scott Mooney, Vice President, Distribution Operations Supply Chain Assurance, McKesson Corporation and Joel Warren, Executive Director, Strategic Initiatives, Akorn
General Panel Session: “DSCSA 2019, 2020 and 2023"
- Bob Celeste, Founder, Center for Supply Chain Studies
General Session: “Blockchain and DSCSA: The Real Deal”
- Mike Mazur, Director, Trade Operation Excellence, Pfizer and Lisa Baird, National Director of Pharmacy Operations, Ernest Health
General Panel Session: “Pharmaceutical Recalls: Supply Challenges and Opportunities"
- Bjoern Rosner, Global Serialization Program Lead, Biogen
General Session: “Leveraging Serialized Product Information Across Your Supply Ecosystem”
- Sarah Krug, CEO, Health Collaboratory and Cancer 101
General Session: “Patient Engagement: Delivering the Right Information to the Right Patient at the Right Time”
- Sarath Ramakrishnan, Director, Life Sciences Advisory Services, KPMG
General Session: “Verification Router Service (VRS): Standards, Systems and Implementation”
- Tom Meier, Senior Project Manager, Henry Schein and Trevor McGee, Systems Developer, Value Drug
Wholesale Distributor Track Session: Preparing Inventory and Distribution Operations for Serialization
- Andy Meyer, Senior Traceability Analyst, North Carolina Mutual Wholesale Drug
Wholesale Distributor Track Session: “Piloting Serialization and Saleable Returns”
- Dominick Pagnotta, CIO, Rochester Drug Cooperative
Wholesale Distributor Track Session: “Analytics and Managing Serialization Data”
- Christopher J. Forst, Clinical Pharmacist
ACPE Continuing Education Course: “Legislative and Regulatory Update for Pharmacy 2018: Issues that Impact You”
- Marsha Millonig, President and CEO, Catalyst Enterprises
ACPE Continuing Education Course: “Controlled Substances: Best Practices for Supply Chain Management”
- Victor Vercammen, Vice President, Supplylogix
ACPE Continuing Education Course: “Product Recalls: Minimizing Disruption in the Supply Chain”
“In just a few weeks, industry leaders will converge at FutureLink to discuss how to leverage real-time, collaborative information-sharing, to not only comply with regulations, but also to operate more cost effectively and deliver better patient outcomes,” said Shabbir Dahod, president and CEO, TraceLink. “Through the vast reach of TraceLink’s network with over 1,000 life sciences customers and more than 270,000 trade partners, FutureLink is the only industry event that truly provides the epicenter for supply chain and IT leaders to explore the limitless opportunities of a fully digital pharmaceutical supply chain with a platform approach.”
At the end of the first day of the conference, there will be an evening reception at Chicago’s renowned Museum of Science and Industry, where conference attendees will enjoy a night of entertainment and networking with peers, including a tour of the U-505 submarine.
To register for FutureLink Chicago and build your own customized agenda, please visit https://www.tracelink.com/futurelink-chicago/agenda.