TraceLink Announces NEXUS 17 Keynote Speakers, Including Leaders from Santen, EMVO, Recipharm, MIT
TraceLink Inc., the World’s Largest Track and Trace Network for connecting the life sciences supply chain and eliminating counterfeit prescription drugs from the global marketplace, today announced the latest keynote speakers confirmed for NEXUS 17, the industry’s only annual forum that gathers business leaders from across the entire pharmaceutical supply chain dedicated to shaping the future of track and trace in the life sciences industry.
The two-day event, which will be held on June 7 – 8, 2017 at the Crowne Plaza Barcelona Fira Center, provides the unique opportunity for pharmaceutical leaders, cloud computing visionaries and supply chain experts to collaborate together on global track and trace strategies and business challenges across the pharmaceutical supply chain. Registration is now open.
NEXUS 17 will feature keynote presentations from business leaders across the life sciences industry, including:
- Jean-Marc Bobée, former director, anti-counterfeiting strategy, Sanofi
- Keynote: “How different traceability concepts impact stakeholders across the pharmaceutical supply chain”
- Sanjay Sarma, co-founder & research director, Auto-ID Labs, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Keynote: “Working smarter: The unrecognized centrality of architecture”
- Erik Haeffler, vice president manufacturing services, Recipharm
- Keynote: “Serialisation: Opportunities and challenges for a CDMO”
- Frank Binder, vice president, global head supply chain management, Santen
- Keynote: “The Journey to Global Serialization Compliance, From a Mid-Size Company Perspective”
- Paul Mills, operations manager, European Medicines Verification Organisation (EMVO) and Tobias Beer, commercial and partner management, EMVO
- Keynote: “Readiness for EU FMD: The EMVO and insights into the EU Hub and national systems”
- Eric Tjoa, CEO, owner and founder, Tjoapack
- Keynote: “Developing a safe and connected pharma supply chain”
“Every year, we have seen a rapid climb in industry interest and engagement at NEXUS, as we collectively draw closer to global serialization deadlines. Past NEXUS attendees have found extreme value in the collaborative insights they gain on how to effectively implement and succeed with track and trace initiatives,” said Shabbir Dahod, president and CEO of TraceLink. “This year’s venue in Barcelona is designed to provide a special focus on drug availability in EMEA, with global perspectives on the current and future state of pharmaceutical serialization, and a dynamic keynote line-up of established technology and business leaders across the life sciences.”
In addition to the keynotes, attendees will be able to participate in educational tracks and interactive workshops that explore:
- Track and trace regulations including compliance with EU FMD, Russia, Egypt, Saudi Arabia and other Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) members, as well as other EMEA country requirements, focusing on drug serialization, traceability and compliance reporting from all segments of the supply chain, including pharma manufacturers, contract manufacturing organizations (CMOs), third party logistic providers and parallel importers;
- Guidance on the strategy, planning, business management and partner relationships for serialization compliance and managing serialized inventory across internal operations and external networks;
- Real-world case studies from early adopters that have implemented successful track and trace programs and connected to compliance systems like the EU Hub; and
- Exciting opportunities for near-term and long-term value that will result from leveraging digital supply chain networks.
At the conclusion of the first day of the conference, all attendees are invited to a special event to experience Barcelona’s medieval history in the famed Gothic Quarter at Palau Requesens, a cultural landmark and the largest residential palace in medieval Barcelona, dating back to 1392. Attendees will enjoy an evening that will fully showcase the local flair of the city, with regional Spanish delicacies, cava tastings, Spanish dancing and entertainment.
To register for NEXUS 17 and view the full presentation agenda, please visit https://www.tracelink.com/futurelink