TraceLink Announces NEXUS ’16 Keynote Speakers, Including Leaders from Alexion, H.D. Smith, Glenmark
TraceLink Inc., the World’s Largest Track and Trace Network for connecting the life sciences supply chain and eliminating counterfeit prescription drugs from the global marketplace, today announced the latest keynote speakers confirmed for NEXUS ’16, the industry’s only annual forum that gathers business leaders and pharmaceutical professionals dedicated to shaping the future of track and trace in the life sciences industry.
The two-day event, taking place October 19 – 20 at the Revere Hotel in Boston, MA, provides the unique opportunity for pharmaceutical leaders, cloud computing visionaries, and supply chain experts to collaborate together on
NEXUS ‘16 will feature keynote presentations from business leaders across the life sciences industry, including:
- George Llado, Senior Vice President & Chief Information Officer, Alexion Pharmaceuticals
- David Guzman, Chief Information Officer, H.D. Smith
- Edsel Pereira, Senior Vice President, Information Technology, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited
Mudda, Director, Global Strategy, Micro Labs Limited
- Sanjay Sarma, Co-Founder & Research Director, Auto-ID Labs, Massachusetts Institute of Technology;
- Jair Calixto, GMP and Audits Manager, Sindusfarma
- Marcelo Liebhardt, Director of Economic Affairs, Interfarma
- Peter Sturtevant, Senior Director, Industry Development - Pharmaceuticals, GS1
“NEXUS ’16 is the only industry event that is designed for all the stakeholders in the entire pharmaceutical supply chain to discuss strategies and share collaborative insights on how to effectively implement and succeed with global track and trace initiatives,” said Shabbir Dahod, president, and CEO of TraceLink. “We are excited about the line-up of established technology and business visionaries keynoting this year’s event, representing a deep bench of innovation and thought leadership across the life sciences.”
In addition to the keynotes, attendees will be able to participate in educational tracks and interactive workshops that explore:
- Drug traceability from all segments of the supply chain, including pharma manufacturers, CMOs, distributors, pharmacy chains, health systems, 3PLs and independent drugstores;
- Implementation plans for achieving comprehensive compliance coverage in multiple countries;
- Real-world case studies from businesses that have deployed successful track and trace programs; and,
- Exciting opportunities for
near-termand long-term value that will result from leveraging digital supply chain networks.
At the conclusion of the first day of the conference, all attendees are invited to a special evening event at the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library & Museum, where they will have exclusive access to historical materials related to the life, leadership, and legacy of the thirty-fifth president of the United States.
To register for NEXUS ’16 and view the full presentation agenda, please visit https://www.tracelink.com/futurelink.