TraceLink Expands Leadership with Solutions Serving 75 Percent of World’s Drug Supply
TraceLink Inc., the world’s largest track and trace network for connecting the Life Sciences supply chain and eliminating counterfeit prescription drugs from the global marketplace, today announced that the Life Sciences Cloud is the only track and trace platform used by pharmaceutical companies in global markets that comprise 75 percent of the world’s drug supply, valued at an estimated $736 billion. With commercially available solutions for the Unites States, the European Union, Brazil, China, India, Saudi Arabia, and South Korea, and a supply chain network with nearly 200,000 members, TraceLink is now enabling pharmaceutical companies to meet compliance requirements in more global regions than any other track and trace provider.
TraceLink global leadership facts include:
- 15 integrated, out-of-the-box drug traceability solutions—that are available today to meet the diverse business, regulatory and government reporting requirements of the US, EU, Brazil, China, India, Saudi Arabia, and South Korea, which comprise 75% of the world’s drug supply;
- The world’s largest network of 193,885 pharmaceutical manufacturers, distributors and dispensers—to facilitate instant collaboration and exchange of compliance documents and data between trading partners;
- 80% market share among the world’s most influential pharmaceutical brands—with 16 of the top-20 global pharma companies and all top 5 global biotech companies using TraceLink solutions;
- 2.27 billion serialization events processed for global pharmaceutical companies—that are already shipping serialized products into leading global markets;
- 30.7 million DSCSA Transaction Histories processed—since DSCSA took effect on January 1, 2015;
- Compliance coverage on 930 million prescription drug products shipped—to ensure that prescription medicines meet compliance requirements and reach patients without incident;
- The world’s largest network of 680 CMOs (contract manufacturing organizations)—that are integrating with the Life Sciences Cloud in partnership with TraceLink’s pharmaceutical manufacturing customers;
- The only track and trace platform that can read and write serial numbers at 75,000 per second and 5,500 per second, respectively—while operating at scale managing tens of billions of serial numbers events annually;
- The only company to hold the largest single annual event—NEXUS ‘ 15—for the life sciences supply chain—where executives, department heads and functional leaders gather for two days to discuss how to achieve regulatory compliance, global track and trace, and supply chain transformation.
“TraceLink’s leadership in track and trace solutions for life sciences covers more regions of the world than any other provider. Our global market penetration, network growth, track and trace metrics, and architectural innovation simply cannot be matched,” said Shabbir Dahod, president and CEO of TraceLink. “Our accomplishments are the result of leveraging the industry’s deepest knowledge of global regulatory requirements to construct the only native cloud architecture with a network-tenant platform that can serve the entire life sciences supply chain. TraceLink delivers the scalability, security, connectivity, reporting, and validation capabilities that manufacturers, distributors and dispensers need to meet aggressive compliance deadlines over the next two to three years—and won’t find anywhere else.”
To learn more about the Life Sciences Cloud and how to build a flexible, cost-effective global serialization, track and trace, and reporting platform, visit www.tracelink.com.