Multienterprise Work Digitalization Accelerates the Time to Resolve Issues by 60% and Improves Delivery Performance by 82%
TraceLink Inc., the leading digital network platform company, today announced Agile Process Teams, the first multienterprise application built on the Opus digital supply network creation platform, announced today in a separate press release.
Agile Process Teams transforms supply chain relationships by bringing a cohesive, transparent, and collective digital community together, for shared work across all functions and multiple companies based on shared truth. Eliminating the need for emails, spreadsheets, and arduous virtual or physical meetings, teams can work at digital speed across the geographic, functional and enterprise boundaries to resolve material shortages, late orders, production delays, missing documentation and more. All levels of management across the supply chain have real-time dashboards with command and control functions to focus the entire supply network on the essential needs of the business.
“Agile Process Teams was born from deep discussions with our 1,300+ global customers that were facing the challenge of bringing life-saving medicines to patients during the ongoing pandemic and fueled by our massive success in global digitalization of pharmaceutical supply networks for track and trace with multienterprise applications,” said Shabbir Dahod, President and CEO, TraceLink. “We changed our priorities and worked intensely to bring core capabilities to market that will enable all supply chains to achieve rapid digitalization, agility and resilience in this New Normal.”
Combining TraceLink’s digital supply network of 283,000 partners with the Opus digital supply network creation platform, Agile Process Teams provides a structured application for shared work with supply chain partners.
With Agile Process Teams, supply network teams have the power to:
- Create digital networks to link internal and external stakeholders;
- Assemble digital teams across functional boundaries inside and outside of the organization to work on issues and changes;
- Use prebuilt solution templates to manage common processes, instantly communicate changes to suppliers and customers, exchange documents, and track and resolve incidents;
- Customize solutions and extend workflows to meet the specific needs of product categories and build better supply chain relationships;
- Leverage multienterprise work management tools to assign tasks, share documents, receive alerts, communicate, track due dates, and monitor progress and corrective actions; and,
- Use dashboards to track active incidents, change requests and document reviews across the organization.
For more information on TraceLink’s new Agile Process Teams multienterprise application, please visit: https://www.tracelink.com/agile-process-teams.
For more information on TraceLink’s new Opus platform, please visit: https://www.tracelink.com/opus-platform.