TraceLink Delivers Highest Ever Bookings and Revenue for Q2 2016
TraceLink Inc., the World’s Largest Track and Trace Network for connecting the life sciences supply chain and eliminating counterfeit prescription drugs from the global marketplace, today announced financial results for the second quarter of 2016.
Company growth highlights include:
- A 94 percent quarterly increase in overall sales bookings, delivering the highest quarterly new sales bookings in company history;
- A two-year revenue compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 95 percent, representing the
fifth-consecutivequarter where the company has delivered a two-year CAGR above 95 percent;
- A 127 percent increase in customer growth
year-over year, with 57 new customers added during the second quarter, including pharmaceutical manufacturers, CMOs, repackagers, 3PLs, wholesale distributors, hospitalsand pharmacies;
- A 69 percent increase in employee growth year-over-year, bringing TraceLink’s total track and trace headcount to 230 employees worldwide;
- The EMEA (Europe,
Africaand Middle East) region demonstrated strong growth during the second quarter, representing 28 percent of new SaaS bookings.
“This quarter’s record-breaking growth validates TraceLink’s leadership in the market as the preferred solution provider across all segments within the life sciences supply chain. During this pivotal time of global regulations and industry-wide resource constraints, companies are recognizing that time is running out and our proven solution is the only option to meet their needs,” said Shabbir Dahod,
Additional highlights for the second quarter of 2016 include:
- Experiencing a 62 percent year-over-year increase in the number of serial numbers commissioned - by pharmaceutical customers on TraceLink’s Life Sciences Cloud.
- Processing over 3,100 compliance documents for 6.3 million units of product in South Korea,
Indiaand the European Union - through commercialavailability of the TraceLink compliance modules for each country.
- Providing the most integrated serialization and warehouse operations solution with EdgeTRAC™ by
ROC IT– by executing a reseller agreement with ROC IT Solutions. The agreement streamlines point-of-purchase, project implementation and technical support for pharmaceutical companies seeking best-of-breed track and trace solutions that enable them to achieve regulatory compliance and efficiently track serialized inventory without any disruption to their warehouse operations.
- Being named the Leader in Worldwide Pharmaceutical Track and Trace Software by IDC MarketScape - published in the March 2016 report, IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Pharmaceutical Track and Trace Software 2016 Vendor Assessment, which assessed solution providers in the pharmaceutical track and trace software market.
- Becoming the only provider to process over 100 Million Transaction History Files — reinforcing TraceLink’s proven ability in ensuring the scalability required by
pharmaceuticalmanufacturer, distribution and dispenser customers to achieve lot-levelcompliance and prepare for serialization under the U.S. Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA).
To learn more about meeting global pharmaceutical compliance deadlines and how to build a flexible serialization,