TraceLink Joins Forces with Yankee Alliance to Deliver Compliance Software to 12,000+ Membership
TraceLink Inc., the world’s largest track and trace network for connecting the life sciences supply chain and eliminating counterfeit prescription drugs from the global marketplace, today launched the Yankee Alliance Preferred Partner Program. The program enables more than 12,000 Yankee Alliance member pharmacies, clinics, hospitals, care facilities and physician practices to take advantage of preferred partner pricing and pre-negotiated terms when purchasing TraceLink's proven Product Track transaction history management software to meet the compliance requirements of the US Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA).
As a national group purchasing organization working with members across a range of industries, Yankee Alliance helps to reduce member expenses through aggregation of data, purchasing,
With roughly eight weeks remaining until the November 1 deadline when the FDA will begin to enforce DSCSA for pharmacies, many of our members are seeking the most cost-effective way to achieve compliance without disrupting their day-to-day operations and the care they provide to patients,” said John Vlahopoulos, VP of Pharmacy Services at Yankee Alliance. “Through our partnership with TraceLink, we’re able to offer our members the advantage of using Product Track software to meet their DSCSA requirements.”
Shabbir Dahod, president, and CEO of
Achieving DSCSA Compliance with Product Track
Pharmacy departments using Product Track will be able to digitally manage all of their Transaction History documents that are required under DSCSA. Users will experience a range of capabilities that simplify the compliance process, including:
- Easy-to-use, web-based software for receiving and storing all DSCSA compliance documents;
- Quickly confirm with a single mouse click that received shipments match quantity information provided by suppliers;
- One direct data connection to all of their vendors and suppliers;
- Storage of all DSCSA compliance documents for the required six years;
- Comprehensive search capabilities to instantly find any compliance document;
- 24/7 email support; and,
- Connectivity to the largest online community of pharmaceutical suppliers, including more than 186,000 drug manufacturers, wholesale distributors, and dispensers.
All users also have access to a digital learning environment full of self-paced courses to educate them about all of the aspects of compliance under DSCSA and how to use Product Track within their pharmacy workflow.
To learn more about how TraceLink and Yankee Alliance can help you protect your pharmacy operation and easily meet DSCSA requirements, visit the Yankee Alliance Preferred Partner Program.