TraceLink’s Patient Engagement Software Development Kit (SDK) provides pharmaceutical companies with the ability to incorporate medicine verification capabilities into their own mobile and web properties. In addition, with the permission of the participating pharmaceutical company, the medicine verification experience can be integrated into third-party digital solutions where patients are already engaged, thereby creating new, secure communication channels between pharmaceutical companies and consumers.
Through the use of Product Information Manager, pharmaceutical companies can distribute real-time product information, content, and medicine status through TraceLink MyMeds to patients, who can then verify serialized medicines on their mobile devices (iOS and Android). By establishing this digital communication channel on top of the TraceLink Network, pharmaceutical companies can better ensure that patients, clinicians, and caregivers are properly informed and educated about their serialized medicines.
With Patient Engagement SDK, you can:
- Ensure the right medicine is being consumed through real-time medicine verification
- Pre-fill product information (product name, strength, dosage, and description) into medicine reminders for patients to easily set reminders and increase adherence to prescribed regimens
- Communicate real-time notifications about critical medicine updates, including expiry notices, recall alerts, and suspect product messages
- Communicate approved rich media content (product descriptions, photos, educational videos, etc.) about medicines and strengthen the confidence and affinity for your medicine with the patient
- Provide a mobile channel for patients to opt into and securely communicate product feedback, including adverse events notifications