TraceLink’s Agile Process Teams is a multi-enterprise work management application that enables cross-enterprise and cross-functional teams focused on supplier relationship management, external manufacturerings, and more to digitally execute, manage and track shared processes across supply chain relationships.
Agile Process Teams provides a better way to manage work with internal stakeholders, supply chain partners, and cross-functional teams. Agile Process Teams connects people, processes, and information to orchestrate shared work and track the details of business processes by leveraging network tools for structured workflow, standards-based data definition, flexible team management, and contextual communications across all team members.
- Leverages a unique team-, and supply chain network-based, approach that spans across departments and companies to enable them to manage and track shared work.
- Enables a company to integrate its supply chain ecosystems in the form of digital teams so that they can execute on internal and cross-company processes.
- Provides those digital teams with the ability to execute shared workflows and exchange information together in a shared network application.
Using Agile Process Teams, companies can create high performance and flexible digital networks around their physical supply chains, developing new attributes that enable:
- Actionable visibility and responsiveness to demand signals and supply changes
- Agility in reacting to unexpected disruptions or issues that impact daily supply chain operations
- Continual evolution and adaptation to market or environmental conditions through the use of real-time data to improve efficiency and productivity
- Confidence in high quality and right-first-time delivery
The result is not only a new ability to improve end-to-end supply chain performance, but also a greater trust in the supply chain’s ability to meet every growing and evolving business goals.
Capabilities and Features
Agile Process Teams on the Opus Platform helps companies achieve these transformation supply chain goals through a broad range of purpose-built capabilities
- Define specific business processes around which to develop network work management teams
- Incident Management (Direct Suppliers, Indirect Suppliers, Manufacturing (internal, external)
- Change Request Management
- Batch Record Review
- Quality Document Review
- Build and manage process teams
- Assign roles to internal and external team members across multiple classifications
- Assign ownership to tasks
- View and communicate with team members following a process items
- Manage process items
- Add new process items and reopen closed items as needed
- Copy items to simplify creation of a similar process item
- Assign owners to process items
- Leverage quick start capabilities to populate fielded information
- Share documents associated with the item
- Comment on items
- Communicate with process team members in context of the item
- Export process item data
- Utilize flexible, industry-specific business process workflow capabilities to provide agility in adopting to internal processes and team structures while driving standardization across teams and organizations
- Leverage operational dashboards to monitor progress in real time against due dates, priorities and supply chain partners, and gain real-time insights on work tasks and risks
- Filter items on key data fields to narrow down specific items to review
- View details of items, with ability to make inline updates for rapid review and iteration through items
- View full detail of process item, with ability to update
- Link a process item to related open or closed items
- View activity of work item for historical account of who did what and when for analysis and process improvement
- Configure and receive notifications when updates happen
- Customize user experiences, workflows, data objects/types, policies, and roles with Solution Builder to tailor APT solutions to suit specific business needs and team processes
- Leverage rich, responsive user experiences to keep in touch with teams and tasks throughout the day across desktops, phones, and tablets
Related Product Information