Members share how their companies are approaching China's new traceability regulations being phased in after it overhauled its serialization laws and traceability system infrastructure.
Who Can Join?
Time: 9am EDT. 3pm CET, 9pm SGT
Cadence: Every 2 weeks on Tuesdays
Duration: 1 hour
10 Aug, 24 Aug, 7 Sep, 21 Sep
Topics from Recent Meetings
- Data Requirements and Data Sourcing for New Traceability Reports
- NMPA and Government Announcements on “Drug Inspection Management Trial”
- China Legal and Regulatory Changes
- NMPA Technical Guidelines and Stakeholder Reporting Responsibilities
- Developing Your Product Coding Strategy
- Transitioning to China's Current Traceability Requirements
- Reporting Drug Recalls with China's New Reports
- Managing and Reporting Product Temperature Data
Let us know what questions or topics you would like to see here.