Inform your Global Compliance Strategy through this monthly tour of track-and-trace developments throughout the world. We let you know what's evolving in current traceability regulations, as well as help you keep an eye on what's to come.
Who Can Join?
Time: 10am ET, 4pm CEST, 10pm SGT
Cadence: Monthly on the 3rd Tuesday
Duration: 1 hour
18 Oct, 15 Nov, 20 Dec
Countries with New or Evolving Requirements
During our 20 Sep meeting, we covered:
- TraceLink Community Updates
- US DSCSA 2023 (EPCIS transactions and onboarding, HDA webinar series takeaways)
- EU FMD (Brexit FAQ, EMVO Workshop recap, AMS country intentions)
- China (NMPA deadline interpretation, Traceability of online sales)
- Russia (Marking of Biologically Active Additives, MDLP KPIs)
- Uzbekistan (CRPT Turon presentation and Q&A)
- Nigeria (2022 traceability regulations draft)
- Zambia (Master Data consultation)
- Paraguay (Medicinal product coding and traceability)
- Quick Updates
- United Arab Emirates (Regulatory recap, Tatmeen FAQ, TraceLink solution)
- Open discussion and questions
We cover other countries each month; you can even make your own request!