Inform your Global Compliance Strategy through this monthly tour of track-and-trace developments throughout the world. We let you know what's evolving in current traceability regulations, as well as help you keep an eye on what's to come.
Who Can Join?
Time: 10am ET, 4pm CET, 10pm SGT
Cadence: Monthly on the 3rd Tuesday
Duration: 1 hour
17 August, 21 September, 19 October, 2 Nov
Countries with New or Evolving Requirements
- US DSCSA - 2023 requirements and industry planning
- EU FMD - managing alerts; Brexit. Sign up for our EU FMD SIG for more
- Russia - resolving issues with the MDLP. Russia customers: sign up for the Russia Innovation Forum
- China - understanding the new requirements. Sign up for our China SIG for more
- Brazil - complying with Implementation Phase requirements. Sign up for our Brazil SIG for more
- Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) - status of pilots and legal framework for traceability in Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan. Russia customers can get more information in the Russia Innovation Forum
- UAE - emerging "Tatmeen" traceability platform
- Bahrain - Deadline in October 2021. Sign up for our Bahrain SIG.
- Ecuador - Deadlines communicated for a "Gradual Plan" and for Phase 1 traceability
- Indonesia - New guidelines expected soon.
We cover other countries each month; you can even make your own request!