Inform your Global Compliance Strategy through this monthly tour of track-and-trace developments throughout the world. We let you know what's evolving in current traceability regulations, as well as help you keep an eye on what's to come.
Who Can Join?
Time: 10am ET, 4pm CET, 10pm SGT
Cadence: Monthly on the 3rd Tuesday
Duration: 1 hour
19 Oct, 16 Nov, 21 Dec, 18 Jan (2022)
Countries with New or Evolving Requirements
- US DSCSA - 2023 requirements, FDA guidance, and industry planning
- EU FMD - managing alerts; Brexit. Sign up for our EU FMD SIG for more
- Russia - emerging changes to MDLP functionalities. Russia customers: sign up for the Russia Innovation Forum
- China - understanding the new requirements. Sign up for our China SIG for more
- Brazil - achieving 100% serialization and traceability reporting by April 2022. Sign up for our Brazil SIG for more
- Bahrain - October 2021 deadline
- Indonesia - developing guidelines for reporting traceability events
- Kazakhstan - impending deadlines
- Uzbekistan - impending deadlines
- UAE - emerging "Tatmeen" traceability platform
- Ecuador - piloting of product traceability
We cover other countries each month; you can even make your own request!