TraceLink to Chair Industry Discussions at LogiPharma Europe
TraceLink Inc., the world’s largest track and trace network for connecting the life sciences supply chain and eliminating counterfeit prescription drugs from the global marketplace, today announced that Jean-Marie Aulnette, Vice President of EMEA for TraceLink, will chair a group of an industry-wide discussions at LogiPharma, one of the largest global end-to-end supply chain events. The conference will be held at the Montreux Music & Convention Centre on 19 -21 April 2016 in Switzerland, and Aulnette will deliver both an opening address and technology presentation on Wednesday 20 April during Track C—Serialisation, Security and Track and Trace.
“Serialisation and track and trace regulations create unprecedented networking, scalability and compliance challenges for pharmaceutical companies and all of their partners across the global supply chain,” commented Aulnette. “Over 75 percent of the global drug supply will be covered by requirements for drug serialisation, supply chain traceability, and compliance reporting across more than 40 countries by 2019. This requires a fundamental change to how companies do business and to the supporting infrastructure they need to ensure continuous drug supply to global markets. We’re looking forward to an interactive discussion throughout Track C at the conference, as we dive deep into the challenges, requirements and capabilities that are needed to successfully achieve supply chain compliance for drug traceability. ”
Aulnette will deliver an opening address for Track C on Wednesday 20 April at 11:45 am. At 2:35pm, he will present a more detailed overview on track and trace technology and will touch on the critical success factors to consider when making investments, including:
- Implementing and maintaining partner, customer and government information exchange requirements—across complex supply networks for serialised product production, sale and delivery;
- Ensuring transaction processing of massive serialisation information—at operational speed in the least cost and most efficient manner;
- Ensuring on time access to all global markets—through development of a harmonized global compliance system that is designed specifically for necessary local compliance agility;
- Lowering the compliance, implementation and integration risk for global supply—with an essential highly available service; and,
- Establishing a drug traceability platform—with the lowest total cost of ownership and that can quickly maximize the return on investment.
TraceLink is also sponsoring the evening networking reception at LogiPharma on Tuesday 19 April, where leaders will come together to share insights and build new business relationships following the first day of conference sessions.
To learn more about meeting global pharmaceutical compliance deadlines and how to build a flexible serialisation, track and trace, and reporting platform for US DSCSA, EU FMD, China, South Korea, India and other global compliance requirements, please visit www.tracelink.com.