Collaboration platform helps pharmaceutical manufacturers to receive and provide production process status and inventory positions without costly integration projects. Automated exchange of purchase order, purchase order acknowledgement, material movement, advanced shipment notice, and receipt confirmations with pharmaceutical manufacturers. Provide a harmonized view of production processes across all contract manufacturer sites to pharmaceutical clients. Real-time capture and display of key performance indicators and alerts to minimize product delays. Full control over what information is shared with pharmaceutical manufacturers and when it is shared.
- More strategic relationships with pharmaceutical manufacturer clients. Provide deeper levels of visibility and integration with your clients to support more strategic business relationships.
- Ensure critical material readiness. Track on-time delivery metrics of active pharmaceutical ingredient materials from clients.
- Avoid costly customer integrations. Provide transactional information to pharmaceutical manufacturers in the format that they require.
- Real-time alerts and notifications. Enable real-time alerting and notifications to internal resources as well as pharmaceutical manufacturing clients to accelerate decision making.
- Linked view across production and quality processes. Highlight relationship between pharmaceutical manufacturer client batch record review delays on commitment and delivery dates.
TraceLink’s Production Tracking application provides contract manufacturers with a single integration to their pharmaceutical manufacturer clients for the exchange of purchase orders, purchase order acknowledgements, and material movement transactions. Production Tracking allows the contract manufacturer to continue to operate within their ERP and MES while being able to provide transactional information to their clients in the ERP format of their choice. Rather than maintaining a production status spreadsheet, Production Tracking provides a secure, collaborative workspace that can be shared between the contract manufacturer and their clients allowing clients to access status information in real-time.
TraceLink’s Inventory Monitoring application provides contract manufacturers with a standardized way to provide inventory balances to their pharmaceutical manufacturer clients. Inventory positions for critical components or client-owned material is provided across multiple inventory categories including Quantity On Hand, Quantity On Hold, Quantity Inspection, and Quantity On Order. In addition to total amounts, inventory reporting is provided at the lot level and lot history balances are captured and available to show which lots are being consumed. Contract manufacturers can control what inventory is reported and can exclude material used across multiple clients such as white bottles, etc.
TraceLink’s Delivery Tracking application provides contract manufacturers with functionality to receive advanced ship notifications of when raw material or active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) shipments have been made from the pharmaceutical manufacturer. The contract manufacturer can also generate a receipt confirmation notification and have that transaction delivered to the pharmaceutical manufacturer in the transaction format required. Using Delivery Tracking, the contract manufacturer can also generate shipment notification and have the solution notify the 3PL or internal distribution center that a shipment of finished goods is arriving.