China Serialization and Reporting Compliance: On-demand Webinar
In 2013 and 2014, deadlines passed for serialization and reporting of drugs on the China National Essential Drug Lists. In 2015, all pharmaceuticals require serialization and compliance reporting. What's required, and how should you prepare for China 2015 and beyond?
Watch this educational on-demand webinar, originally broadcast in February 2014, to hear about regulatory requirements, unique China issues, IT/operational considerations, and industry learnings to help you reduce risk and improve agility in meeting China deadlines.
- China serialization and reporting timelines
- PharmaCo, CMO/CPO and supply chain requirements
- China registration, serial number acquisition, and management
- Network serialization data exchange, aggregation support, event management and transaction reporting requirements
- Key considerations for building a unified China / global track and trace IT architecture
- Steps to build an agile network compliance platform for China and other global track and trace regulations
- TraceLink's harmonized solution for end-to-end China compliance
TraceLink executives Lucy Deus, VP of Product Management, and Brian Daleiden, VP of Marketing, lead the session and discuss customer learnings based on recent deployments.