FDA DSCSA Data Exchange Guidance Webinar
The FDA provides Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA) guidance on interoperable data exchange. The guidance, a result of the FDA's May 2014 workshop on data exchange and feedback from the industry in the intervening months, discusses FDA thinking on how companies should create, exchange and manage DSCSA compliance documents.
Watch this on-demand webinar, originally broadcast in December 2014, as TraceLink VP of Marketing Brian Daleiden reviews:
- FDA's Data Exchange Guidance - what it covers and doesn't address for DSCSA Compliance
- Complexities in DSCSA compliance document data exchange
- Issues and considerations in working with suppliers and trade partners
- Insights from the industry gained during 2014 preparations
- TraceLink's DSCSA in a Week solution for assured compliance