A global manufacturer is using TraceLink Supply Chain Issue Management to resolve issues like shortages and late deliveries 65% faster and while reducing the total number of supply chain issues by 35%.
- Additional benefits include greater agility in decision making with suppliers, better end-to-end resilience, and improved overall supply chain performance.
TraceLink Senior Vice President of Product Management Lucy Deus explains how one TraceLink customer, a global manufacturer, used digital supply chain issue management technology to transform its supply chain and achieve powerful results, including:
- An 82% improvement in on-time, in-full (OTIF) delivery of materials from suppliers
- Less than 200 defects per million from suppliers
- Reduction in total cost of goods sold
- Better visibility into supplier performance
Watch the video to learn more about the real-world benefits of TraceLink Supply Chain Issue Management.